Sharing Your Talents Through Social Media

I am usually pretty nervous to share my accomplishes, especially when it is something really important to me. I love fashion and sewing. I am currently taking two sewing classes this semester and am taking three next semester. One of the classes I will take next semester is my capstone. I get to work with Dr. Baugh and spend my time working on a project of my choice! I am so excited about this opportunity. I shared one of my most recent sewing projects on instagram and facebook and got so many kind and positive responses. It made me feel really proud of what I have accomplished. 











Comments

  1. Your creation is so beautiful! Thanks for being courageous enough to share your talent on social media!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Your dress is beautiful and what a cool talent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular