Pinterest

I love Pinterest!! This is probably one of my most favorite apps to use. There are so many things I can do with it. If I need a recipe for the best pumpkin pie because I volunteered to bring one for friendsgiving, boom, Pinterest has 5000 different recipes to choose from. I decided I wanted to make little girl's dresses for my nieces this Christmas. I found tons of free patterns on Pinterest. I started planning my wedding at 12 through Pinterest. It was very helpful when I eventually did get married. I have inspiration for my dream home on my Pinterest so whenever I actually own a house I will know what I want it to look like. Every cute outfit or pair of shoes I saw is pinned to my "My Style" board. If I ever need a cute General Conference print out for ministering, Pinterest is my go to. Seriously, Pinterest is awesome. 




Comments

  1. I agree! I've been a die-hard Pinterest junkie since I was in junior high! It's full of the best ideas. I love the little 10 minute workouts they have! I printed a lot of them out and brought them with me on my mission and they were so helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular