New Baby Niece

In my last blog post, I mentioned how I was nervous to miss my sister having her baby girl. Luckily, she waited until Monday to make her arrival! My sister, Ali, and her little family live in Switzerland. They are so far away and we only see them a couple times a year at most. Because of media and technology, I have already seen numerous pictures and videos of the baby from across the world. A couple hours after Ali had the baby I was able to Facetime her and see how she and the baby were doing. I won't get to meet this little cutie in person until Christmas, but thank goodness I can keep in touch through media. Her name is Noelle Elizabeth Wood!! To share the cuteness, below are some pictures and a video of Anders (big brother) meeting Noelle for the first time.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular